Science and engineering students from UCSB can now attend a 10-week summer intern program at Tokyo Institute of Technology, July 3 - September 8, 2017. Travel and living expenses are paid by the UCSB CISEI internship program.
- UCSB science or engineering major
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Valid passport
- Japanese language skills not required
For more information on how to apply contact: Dr. Dorothy Pak, pak [at] mrl [dot] ucsb [dot] edu.
- Unofficial transcripts (Note that official transcripts will be required for the final application to Tokyo Tech)
- One letter of recommendation
- Statement of research interests (see Tokyo Tech 'List of Labs & Research Topics' )
The preliminary application is due to Dr. Dorothy Pak by January 20, 2017.
The final application is due to Tokyo Tech by January 31, 2017.
For final application details see: