Science and engineering students from UCSB can now attend a 10-week summer intern program at Tokyo Institute of Technology, July - mid-September. Travel and living expenses are paid by the UCSB CISEI internship program.
- UCSB science or engineering major
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Valid passport
- Japanese language skills not required
- Online Application (We are not accepting applications for 2024)
Selected applicants will need to submit the final online application to Tokyo Tech.
Here's a link to 2018 Tokyo Tech intern Dana Yuen's blog: https://danalostinjapan.wordpress.com